Quote from DEVELOPMENT PROGRESS:
Cancelled. We do not find the need to release this plugin as there have already been multiple plugins that have been released with the same functionality (almost). We may continue this project in the future if we find something unique to add to our project, however, for now, it is discontinued.
Holograms - Holographic Displays
Inspired and based on Asdjke's Holographic Displays filter for MCEdit, the Holograms plugin allows you to create Holographic Displays of text, images and even GIF Animations, much like the Filter. It is a very useful and nifty way of displaying information across to users, or just as a form of decorations, or space-age theme. The first few releases may be very buggy, but the next few builds will attempt to fix the multiple issues, if any.
Inspired by Asdjke's Holographic Displays MCEdit Filter. All Credit to Asdjke!
Commands and Permissions
|/hologram text||holograms.text||Create a text hologram where you are standing.|
|/hologram image||holograms.image||Create an image hologram where you are standing.|
|/hologram remove||holograms.remove||Remove the hologram where you are standing.|
Note: Default commands for operators.
- Download the latest version of Holograms. (Downloads Page)
- Download the latest version of ProtocolLib (ProtocolLib - Latest)
- Move both the Holograms jar file and the ProtocolLib jar into your plugins folder.
- Restart your server
- Done! (Note: ProtocolLib Dependency is temporary)
- Create Text, Image, and GIF Animated Holograms!
- Compatible with Version 1.7.2
- Holograms are all removable
- Useful ways of displaying information!
- 16-Color Minecraft Support
Mobs must be enabled where you create Holograms, otherwise this will NOT work.