UploadedMar 5, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.2-R0.3
- CB 1.7.2-R0.2
- CB 1.7.2-R0.1
- Add Holographic Chat Bubbles ;D
- Prevent holograms unloading with chunks
- Better multi-world support
- Support moving of holograms into different worlds
- Update holograms for players changing worlds
For those that were using the development builds with chat bubble support, it is highly recommend you search your data.yml for any rogue holograms. Depending on which version was used, they will generally have a very large negative ID.
- Adding %name% anywhere in a hologram will replace it with a viewer's name e.g. "Hello %name%" will appear to a player named "Steve" as "Hello Steve".
- Hologram line spacing is now configurable (see config.yml)
- More precise positioning of holograms (thanks to Tzeentchful)
- Optimise hologram loading on startup
- Optimise and improve (greatly) URL image loading
- Add /holo teleport <id> - teleport to a hologram
- Smoother hologram teleporting
- Add /holo build - allows dynamic creation of holograms with both images and text (also allows multiple images ;D). Blank text lines can be defined by entering "none"
- Fix /holo remove not working as intended
- Use a more friendly ID system and keep tag ID's internal
- Fix reload command not working as intended - Now reloads all configuration files
- Fix players being strangely attached to holograms
- Fix holograms disappearing
- Remove 32 character limit on hologram strings
And lots more internal bug fixes and improvements to improve the user experience! ;D
- Fix reflection issue
First release. See the HoloAPI Wiki in combination with the BukkitDev page for a full guide on how to use this plugin
Please report any bugs and issues to the Ticket Handler so that they can be fixed as soon as possible.
**For those that were using the development builds with chat bubble support, it is highly recommend you search your data.yml for any rogue holograms. Depending on which version was used, they will generally have a very large negative ID.**