UploadedJul 18, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.2.5-R4.0
- Removed Method2.
- Complete code rework.
- New config, please delete the old one and let the new one generate.
- New configuration nodes:
- Join.HideJoinStream - Hide join messages.
- Join.UsePermissions - Enable the user permissions feature. If this is disabled, join stream will be hided for everyone.
- Join.OnlyHideForUsersWithPermission - Enable this and only those with the permission 'hidestream.hidejoin' will be hided.
- Join.OnlyHideForUsersWithoutPermission - Enable this and only those without the permission 'hidestream.hidejoin' will be hided.
- And the same applies for quit & kick.
- New config header, now doesn't explain the config nodes in the file, but redirecting you too a site on BukkitDev explaining the nodes.
- Fixed a configuration loading issue which some users may have had.
- Commands are now in a seperate class.
- There's now only one commands, with following arguments. Example: /hidestream reload
- Commands can now be executed by typing /hs or /hidestream.
- New permissions.
- Customize the no permission message. (Commands)
- Supports 1.2.5-R4.
You have to delete your old config.yml file and let HideStream generate a new one.