Compatible with PaperMC & Spigot, and anything else that supports Spigot API.
HideStream is doing one simple task for you; hiding spam output such as join & leave messages from appearing in the chat. This can be beneficial for high-traffic servers, where players are logging out and in repetitively.
You can also adapt HideStream to suit your server perfectly using a configuration file provided.
- Join/log-in messages.
- Quit/log-out messages.
- Kick messages.
- Death messages.
- Manage whom will have their stream output hidden/visible using permissions.
- A command to disable and enable HideStream at any time.
- Per-player toggling without using a permissions system. (Completely optional, disabled by default)
- Ability to only hide stream for new or old players.
- Ability to only hide stream when there's a certain amount of players online.
- Can even be toggled in-game using a command.
- Multi-world support : Exempt certain worlds. (Version 3.10+)
- Customize the no permission message for commands and its colorization.
- Automatically checks for available updates at BukkitDev. (Can be disabled in the config if you wish.)
- You can also auto-update using a command.
Click here to visit the HideStream resource page over at Spigot, however the BukkitDev page here is the official plugin home =)