Use the simple commands to create a sequence of checkpoints from start to finish, including any stage checkpoints in-between. Then glide through the checkpoints in order to record your track time. Compete against your friends to see who can get the fastest time.
You can also:
- list all of the checkpoints and their locations (/checkpoint-list)
- change the size of the checkpoints (/checkpoint-radius)
- view who has the fastest time (/course-records)
- wipe all the course records (/records-remove)
/checkpoint-create <unique-name> <course-name> [ start | stage | finish ]
1. Find a good spot for a race course in the air
2. Use /checkpoint-create to create your first checkpoint.
e.g. /checkpoint-create checkpoint1 courseA start
3. Move to the next point you want someone to fly through and use /checkpoint-create to add another checkpoint.
e.g. /checkpoint-create checkpoint2 courseA finish
4. Go back to the start and fly through to record a time.
v1.4 - For use with Spigot/Minecraft 1.13
v1.3 - For use with Spigot/Minecraft 1.12