UploadedFeb 12, 2016
Supported Bukkit Versions
3.6.6 -> 3.6.7
- Fix creepers not being able to damage
- Fix NPE when player logs out and message is being displayed
- The /ehm enabled command now shows all disabled and enabled worlds, making it easier to figure out issues.
3.6.5 -> 3.6.6
- Try to fix ConcurrentModificationExcpetion again ;-) this time it should work.
3.6.4 -> 3.6.5
- Fix ConcurrentModificationException spamming console
3.6.3 -> 3.6.4
- Remove debugging messages "=" signs
3.6.2 -> 3.6.3
- Fix items not getting destroyed by lava
3.6.1 -> 3.6.2
- Fix players jumping forward with armor slowdown
3.6 -> 3.6.1
- Fix error
3.5.4 -> 3.6
- Fix inventory message not going away.
- The more armor a player is wearing the slower he walks.
3.5.3 -> 3.5.4
- Fix lag and crashes with weight calculation by significatly reducing the checking rate
3.5.2 -> 3.5.3
- Update to 1.8
- Hopefully fixed issues with scoreboard and spigot. I was not able to reproduce the errors.
3.5.1 -> 3.5.2
Make sure to check your config, some nodes might have changed and enabled things that where previously disabled. I worked on most of the stuff back in April so I might have forgotten some things.
- Removed support for WorldGuard
3.5 -> 3.5.1
- spamming error
- some config nodes resetting to 0
3.4.2 -> 3.5
- carrots and potatoes are affected by the dead bush mechanic
- Added configuration to add blocks from modded versions of minecraft
- Softened stone blocks don't have to be in the fallingblocks list to fall
- Added configuration to change the effects and damage multipliers for the environmental damage option
- Added configuration to the "items loss on death feature" which enables blacklisting of items and damaging of tools instead of deleting tools completely
- Zombies will drop zombie skulls on the floor when resurrecting. Breaking the skull will prevent the zombie from resurrecting
- Added a config to reduce damage from zombiepigmen, which is a bit too high in vanilla mc
- Added a config to enable drops from falling blocks being broken by torches