UploadedOct 12, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.3.2-R1.0
- Nether blazes now have a chance to split into two full-health blazes on death.
- After death, players respawn with some food bar and health bar missing (default 25% missing).
- On death, a portion of the player's inventory is lost permanently (default 1 in 10 stacks).
- Putting-out a fire up close by either hitting it or smothering it with another block will set the player on fire. Use a bucket or falling block, or destroy the block the fire is burning.
- Blazes now drop normal loot - previously the explosion in normal worlds was destroying their drops.
- Standard creepers will explode bigger to make resulting cave-ins more likely.
- Default charged creeper spawn probability adjusted to 1 in 5.
- Tweaked monster grinder inhibitor code to prevent it from stopping animal breeding and other types of spawns in specific situations.
- Mossy cobble now falls, same as standard cobble.