UploadedDec 1, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.6.4-R1.0
- CB 1.6.2-R1.0
- Most code has been improved, optimized, and re-written!
- Most configuration options have changed - please delete your configuration before updating and allow a new one to generate.
- Compatible with Minecraft 1.7.2 and up!
- Added the '/fjp debug' command to test all first-join actions, removed commands that are now covered by this one.
- Added the '/fjp help' command to list commands.
- Added ability to configure the notify permission node.
- Added automatic updating and updated Metrics.
- Fixed the 'could not save rules.txt' error being printed on every server start.
- Fixed the firework on first-join being the same every time, will now launch a completely random firework.
- Fixed the total amount of players variable not updating under certain circumstances.
- Removed the option to delay certain modules, added option to delay everything.
- Removed the ability to name items in the first-join kit.
- Changed some of the variables to have more accurate names.
- Updated variables - here's what you can currently use: %player_name, %player_display_name, %total_players. If GeoIPTools is found, %player_country and %player_city can be used.
- Improved the invincibility module, you can now set god mode or disable PVP for a set amount of time.
- Fixed various other bugs and improved various other things.