UploadedOct 2, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.3.2-R1.0
- CB 1.3.2-R0.2
- CB 1.3.2-R0.1
- Added support for VanishNoPacket's silent joining option.
- Major code refactoring and cleanup.
- Added FirstJoinEvent for developers (though useless as the Bukkit API has the ability to check).
- Added console support for commands not requiring a player.
- Added permissions to all the commands (they'll still default to OP's though - find the permissions on the plugin's page).
- Fixed first join spawning not being very exact (you'll now spawn in the middle of the block instead of on the edge).
- Fixed various other things (commands are now a lot more usable/friendly, for example).
- Built with the latest RB, guarantees compatibility (this is not dead!).
Please note this will likely be the last update for a while. This plugin is now in it's mature stage and has 0 known bugs, and should be feature complete. Future versions will only be released to add requested features (request them on the BukkitDev page!) or to fix bugs.
This plugin will not need to be updated for future Bukkit/Minecraft versions, and should work for a long time to come. If/when the Bukkit API introduces breaking changes, this will be updated - if you see it hasn't been updated in a while chances are it still works. This plugin will be ported to the official Minecraft API as soon as it's released.
Thanks to everyone who has supported this plugin!
Please see this page for a complete changelog for this plugin.
No known bugs.