UploadedMay 6, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.2.5-R1.2
- If updating, please delete your config file and let a new one generate.
- Added a /fjp alias (you can now use that instead of /firstjoinplus for all commands).
- Added the ability to set a first join spawnpoint with /firstjoinplus setspawn. Teleport to it with /firstjoinplus spawn.
- Added support to define multiple first join items (in the format of "itemid.amount.datavalue" - e.x. "57.32.0" would give you 32 diamond blocks).
- Added ability to create a first join MOTD (display a custom message to players on their first join).
- Added "onlyfirstjoin" config option to force the plugin to *only* deal with things related to first joining (this will disable things such as the custom join messages).
- Added ability to use the %number% variable in the first join message.
- Added "numberonfirstjoin" config option to make the number of unique players show only on first join and not on every join.
- Added support to show the player's display name instead of their username in all messages.
- Added support for other chat plugins to handle the join/leave/kick messages (if those options are disabled).
- Fixed the /firstjoinplus reload command (it works now!).
- Fixed the blank "ghost lines" from showing if join/leave/kick messages were disabled.
- Code cleanup!
- Config has completely changed - if updating, please delete your current one and let the new one automatically generate when you restart.
- Added variables and color codes to the config, use %name% and %number%.
- Added ability to use standard color codes throughout all messages as much as you wish.
- Added options to disable the first join messages, join messages, and kick messages.
- Added option to display the unique amount of players in total that have joined.
- Added ability to give players who join for the first time a configurable item (use the data value for the item). Amount is the amount of that item to give, and data is the data/damage value of it (used for colored wool etc., normally left at 0).
- Added a /firstjoinplus reload command to reload the config.
- Note: The spawn section in the config isn't used yet (possibly in v1.2!).