UploadedMar 21, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.2.3-R0.2
- Config has completely changed - if updating, please delete your current one and let the new one automatically generate when you restart.
- Added variables and color codes to the config, use %name% and %number%.
- Added ability to use standard color codes throughout all messages as much as you wish.
- Added options to disable the first join messages, join messages, and kick messages.
- Added option to display the unique amount of players in total that have joined.
- Added ability to give players who join for the first time a configurable item (use the data value for the item). Amount is the amount of that item to give, and data is the data/damage value of it (used for colored wool etc., normally left at 0).
- Added a /firstjoinplus reload command to reload the config.
- Note: The spawn section in the config isn't used yet (possibly in v1.2!).