Spawn you own decoration Mobs!
FakeMobs can spawn Fake Mobs, which do nothing.
They didn't move, attacking Players, breaking Blocks, ...
This is useful for decoration Mobs or other.
- Spawn Mobs without Bukkit Extras
- No movement, attacks, Interacts, Functions, etc. of the Mobs
- Give custom items to your NPCs
- Equip Elytra to your NPCs and make it flying
- Mobs as NPC!
- Give the Mobs Names!
- Give the Mob a Inventory!
- Create own villager inventories!
- Sit a pet entity
- A Playerlook Function (The Mob will look at you any time)
- Mob interact functions
|/FakeMob create <Type>
|Spawn a Fakemob
|/FakeMob select [Id]
|Select a Fakemob
|/FakeMob name <Name/none>
|Give the Fakemob a Name
|Change the Sitting state of a pet (Wolf/Ocelot)
|Enable/Disable the Players Look
|Change the Location of the selected Fakemob
|Make your human NPC gliding
|Change between human skin layers
|/FakeMob inv <hand/boots/leggings/chestplate/helmet> <Item/interact>
|Give the Fakemob a Inventory
|/FakeMob shop enable
|Give the Fakemob a Shop.
|/FakeMob shop disable
|Remove the Shop from a Fakemob
|/FakeMob shop addItem <Item 1>;[Item 2];<Output>
|Add a Item to the Fakemob Shop
|/FakeMob shop removeItem <id>
|Remove a Item from the Fakemob Shop (You can see Id's in /FakeMob shop items)
|/FakeMob shop clear
|Remove all Items from the Fakemob Shop
|/FakeMob shop items
|List all Items in the Fakemob Shop
|/FakeMob interact add <Type> <Value>
|Add Interact Action to the Mob
|/FakeMob interact remove <ID>
|Remove Interact Action
|/FakeMob interact list
|List all Interact Actions from the Mob
|/FakeMob interact clear
|Remove all Interact Actions from the Mob
|Remove the selected Fakemob
|Reload NPC db and skins
This 'How To' will tell you how to install this plugin.
- Download the latest jar from this page
- Place the jar in your servers plugins folder
- Reload or restart your server
ProtocolLib is required for run.
The item format is equal to the vanilla format.
If you use HAND, the item in your hand will used.