When someone complains about the server lagging in chat, and the server isn't actually lagging (determined by TPS, ping, and number of users complaining), this plugin will make it seem laggy to that player, by:
- delaying chat coming from that player
- faking block lag
- making some things generally "glitchy"
- /tps - shows current TPS (calculated once every 100 ticks)
- /fakelag <player> - makes the server seem laggy to that player
- fakelag.ignore - the plugin won't automatically fake lag for players with this permission
- fakelag.tps - allows use of /tps
- fakelag.forcelag - allows use of /fakelag
- auto-update - whether this plugin should auto-update
This plugin uses MCStats, disable it if you don't like it.