The Faceharm plugin was developed as a project to begin learning plugin development, and is a work in progress. This plugin is extremely lightweight and does not use much CPU or RAM. The goal of the project is to keep it as lightweight and optimized as possible, while adding features (desired by users) over time.
Faceharm is a plugin developed for a community of players that are tired of seeing any of the following nuisances on a Minecraft server:
- Poor or inadequate spelling.
- Flawed logic.
- Annoying arguments or conflicts between two or more parties.
- New joiners asking for op / staff / items / permissions / ranks.
Or... Simply make a mockery of your own mistakes or others!
Have you ever felt the need to express yourself lazily with a command, rather than typing out a response? Well, now you can! Faceharm, as the name suggests, is designed to (not actually) harm the player's face by utilizing multiple methods to do so. Once a command is run, the server will play SFX proximal to the player that ran the command, and broadcast a message to the entire server.
Example: /face palm = "(playername) has facepalmed so hard, their palm is now a part of their face!", with a subtle sound effect to follow the command.
Each option can be enabled or disabled in the config.yml (true = enabled, false = disabled).
Using the following command syntax: /face <argument>
- Palm (/face palm)
- Car (/face car)
- Nail (/face nail)
- Desk (/face desk)
- Nuke (/face nuke)
- Shark (/face shark)
- Cat (/face cat)
- Division by 0 (/face /0)
- Cactus (/face cactus) [as of v1.2].
- Furnace (/face furnace) [as of v1.2].
- Feels (/face feels) [as of v1.4]
- Doge (/face doge) [as of v1.4]
- Singularity (/face singularity) [as of v1.4]
- Batman (/face batman) [as of v1.4]
- Lightning (/face lightning) [as of v1.4]
- Skyrim (/face skyrim) [as of v1.5]
- /slap <playername> [as of v1.2]
- /lego <playername> [as of v1.4]
- /hug <playername> [as of v1.4]
- /huehue <playername> [as of v1.5]
These are some ideas that may be implemented in future releases, or are being tested / developed.
Strikethrough = completed.
Removed = cancelled.
- Await feedback and make adjustments / add or remove features.
Add a config.yml for server owners or administrators to configure desired aspects (via all feedback). (as of v1.2).
/slap (playername) command addition, allowing you to slap someone you wish to cease being a nuisance. (as of v1.2).
Cleaned up permissions to allow per-face-command permissions per player. (as of v1.3).
/lego (playername) command addition, allowing you to force someone to step on Lego. (as of v1.4).
/hug (playername) command addition, allowing you to hug someone in game. (Assuming the other player accepted). (as of v1.4).
- GUI addition for displaying enabled commands / other information while playing.
- Allow the console to successfully execute commands.
This plugin (as of v1.1) utilizes Hidendra's PluginMetrics service, which is responsible for reporting (confidential and non-personal) information about the plugin's usage on every server. You are free to opt-out of submitting data whenever you wish. This will immediately stop sending data for any plugins that supports MCStats / Plugin Metrics. Simply edit plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml and change opt-out: false to true.
If you require more information on Metrics, please visit this website:
If you have any feedback, comments, concerns or suggestions, feel free to leave a message below, and we will get back to you soon.