Explosive Wand is a very simple, lightweight plugin, that gives the player an item specified in the config and turns it into an Explosive Wand. Where you can right click anything and it creates an explosion. The explosion size can be editable through in-game commands.
New Update Info
The recent update has added permissions to the plugin and a new explosion size. The permissions are available below. The new size is called Nuclear. WARNING: Using this size will cause EXTREAM lag and might crash your game. Use at your own risk.
Update 2.1 only fixed some permissions bugs and added the nuclear size to the help command list.
I wrote this plugin in about 5 minutes, hence the simplicity of it, so if you choose to look at the source code on the github repo, you have been warned. Also, I really only created a github repo for this project to teach myself git and github, so yeah.
- Download the "ExplosiveWand.jar"
- Put the "ExplosiveWand.jar" into your plugins folder.
- Run your server and the plugin will run.
Here is a list of some added permissions for the new version. The op gets all permissions by default.
- ew.help - Allows players to use the "/ew help" command.
- ew.wand - Allows player to use the "/ew wand" command.
- ew.normal - Allows player to use the "/ew power normal" command.
- ew.medium - Allows player to use the "/ew power medium" command.
- ew.huge - Allows player to use the "/ew power huge" command.
- ew.nuclear - Allows player to use the "/ew power nuclear" command.
You can use /ew or /ExplosiveWand for the base command.
- /ew help - Shows a list of commands.
- /ew wand - Gives the player a the explosive wand, default item is a blaze rod.
- /ew power normal - Default power, equal to a tnt. This command sets the power to normal.
- /ew power medium - Sets the explosion size to medium.
- /ew power huge - Sets the explosion size to huge.
- /ew power nuclear - Sets the explosion size to nuclear. NOTE: Using this size will cause EXTREAM lag, and might crash the game. Use at your own risk!
You might want to be in creative mode when you use the wand so you don't die.
The config looks like this by default, but, you can change the id of the item you want to be the wand:
I created a github repo for this project (Mainly to teach myself how to use git and github), so if you want you can go over there and look at the code, or add something to it. Again, this plugin was written in a matter or minutes, so you have been warned... (twice)!
Here is a youtube video on how to use the plugin(In the German language), Video made by ManuGun:
Read before you post
Like I said above, I made this plugin in about 5 minutes purely for fun. There might be mistakes even though I have tested this on a server, so, If you find a mistake please address it politely(or in-politely) in the comments.