ERSCommands comes with a bunch of commands featuring teleportation. You can go into detail in the configuration for setting the amount of time before a player teleports to a location, or set a cooldown etc.
- /tp - Teleport a player (or yourself) to a player.
- /tpr - Request a teleportation to a player.
- /tpo - Override a teleport (for vanished players).
- /tploc - Teleportation to a set of coordinates.
- /tprhere - Request someone to teleport to you.
- /tpohere - Override someone to teleport to you.
- /tphere - Teleport someone to you.
- /spawn - Teleport to spawn.
- /warp [warp] - Teleport to a set location.
- /tprall - Request all online players to teleport to you.
- /tpall - Teleport all online players to you.