This plugin is now being developed by chaseoes.
This is my very first plugin for Bukkit. It was made because all the other drug mods were either outdated, too lame or non-functioning. So instead of giving up, I used a few hours to learn Bukkit and made this in a day or two. I'm very satisfied with the end result.
I, the creator of this plugin, do not endorse nor condone the use/sale of illegal substances for medical purposes nor recreational use.
How it works (for you)
- Basically, you find or grow your drug of choice, hold it in your hand and right click to enjoy. A thing that's perhaps a tad counter-intuitive is the fact that you take the entire stack of drugs you're holding. The more drugs you hold, the higher you get - and it even lasts longer!
- NEW - You can now also drug other people. Yes, you heard me. Hold the drug in your hand and hit someone else - they will be high out of their mind. (don't worry, they won't lose any health)
- Alternativelly, use this command: /stim <player> <drug> <strength> (ex. /stim steveolay rovie 64)
List of drugs
- Rovie (Sugar) - Addictive cheap-mans drug derived from sugar canes. Gives a short, euphoric high, making the user long for more...
- Murk (Cactus Green) - The expensive drug derived from cacti. Provides very trippy effects if high enough amounts are ingested. Users report having absolutely no memory of what happened after 64 of these bad-boys.
- Shrooms (Mushrooms) - Gives a great, trippy high if a correct batch has been located. If you find a bad batch, you'll throw your guts out - be careful.
- Bathol (Akward Potion) - Gives a simple high - great for parties, although it may leave you blind if you're not careful!
- Anti-trip Pill (Pink Dye) - If the trip has become too bad, just swallow one of these scary-looking pills and you're back to normal! (The command /cleareffects has the same function)
- Anti-addictiveness Pill (Purple Dye) - These expensive, awful-tasting pills will remove your dependence on rovie. Be advised, you need to take a lot of them, if you're far out.
Here is a list of all permissions for the plugin:
- Stimulatory.stim - Permission for the use of the /stim -command.
- Stimulatory.clearaddiction - Permission for the use of the /clearaddiction -command.
- Stimulatory.cleareffects - Permission for the use of the /cleareffects -command.
- Stimulatory.rovie - Permission for the intake of rovie.
- Stimulatory.murk - Permission for the intake of murk.
- Stimulatory.shrooms - Permission for the intake of shrooms.
- Stimulatory.bathol - Permission for the intake of bathol.
- Stimulatory.antitrip - Permission for the intake of anti-trip -pills.
- Stimulatory.antiaddiction - Permission for the intake of anti-addiction -pills.
- Stimulatory.drugother - Permission for the ability to drug other people.
Download the plugin from the link in the right side, paste it into your plugin-folder and that's it! You're good to go!
Thanks to TeamExo for this awesome review.
BukkitPluginReviews (4,5 / 5 stars)
Thanks so much to foni646 (BukkitPluginReviews) for making this awesome review. Subscribe to them - they just started and are going to make a bunch of Bukkit Plugin Reviews.
Thanks to AbsintoJ for showing the plugin.
- Add painkillers - addictive, healing pills.
- Ensure that the "high" isn't lost upon death.
- Change the trigger for withdrawal-symptoms
Throw up inventory (Will be released with v1.4.0) Make the drug-IDs configurable. (Will be released with v1.4.0) Speech slurring (Released with v1.3.5) Drug names colored (Released with v1.3.0) Permissions for the intake of drugs. (Released with v1.3.0) Make a config file for the game (Released with v1.1.1) Make commands for the plugin, making it compatible with Spout (Released with v1.1.0)
- Drinking bathol doesn't remove the potion from your inventory. Thanks to BukkitPluginReviews for discovering this.
When right-clicking on a block in creative mode, it says you can't do drugs in creative mode. Thanks to Dawg_Says for discovering this. An error is shown on startup in v1.1.1. Thanks to etaxi341 and Swivlehendie for discovering this. Anti-trip pills do not remove the effect Strength. Thanks to BukkitPluginReviews for discovering this.
- Created by: ""Steveolay
- Programming: Steveolay, chaseoes
- SLAPI API: Tomsik68
- Additional Assistance: Moopfoop
- Beta Testing: starcreew246, moopfoop
- Translation: Steveolay (Danish), Carlos Gonzo (Spanish), sejbr (Polish)
- Additional Ideas: HavenOfKairos, dunem666, Allard1997, foni646
If you'd do one or more of these things, I'd be thrilled!
- Share with your friends!
- Encourage server-owners to install it.
- Make a YouTube video, or similar. If you make a video, I'll embed it on this page.
- Providing constructive feedback, aka. giving me input as to what I can develop / improve.
- Translate this file into your own native language and mail it to me at [email protected].
v1.4.2 (10th January, 2013)
- Fix ClassCastException when a player shot by an arrow not from a player.
v1.4.1 (15th December, 2012)
- Fix ClassCastException when player is hit by an entity.
v1.4.0 (24th June, 2012) Permissions are still not working! They will be updated in v1.5.0
- Made the power of the individual drugs configurable.
- Made the ID and data value of rovie, murk and shrooms configurable.
- Made it possible to take drugs in Creative mode.
- Added permissions for drugging other more specific.
- Added a craftable tranquilizer bow, that is usable on other players.
- Added a craftable overdoser bow, that is usable on other players.
- Added German as a language
- Fixed the error where Spanish was, in fact, Polish.
- Fixed the error where it constantly said you were suffering withdrawals.
- Fixed the error where /cleareffects and /clearaddiction weren't working.
- Fixed the error where anti-addictiveness pills showed the wrong number of remaining pills.
- Fixed the error where the log made misleading logs when drugging other people.
- Temporarily removed the ability to change the potency of murk due to an error.
v1.3.5 (18th June, 2012)
- Fixed an error where it showed an error when players were damaged by anything other than a player.
- Added Spanish as a language
- Enabled slurred speech for high players
v1.3.0 (17th June, 2012)
- Updated to CB 1.2.5-R4.0
- Added permissions for the intake of drugs (see above)
- Added colors for the names of drugs
- Added the ability to drug other people
- Added Polish as a language.
- Removed the messages that come when you right click.
v1.2.1 (7th June, 2012)
- Fixed the bug where /cleareffects wasn't working
- Fixed the bug that displayed the message "You cannot take drugs in Creative Mode" even if you weren't holding a drug.
v1.2.0 (31st May, 2012)
- Added Danish as a language (changeable from the config file)
- Fixed the error where it crashed upon startup due to FileNotFoundException.
- Not usable before next update:
Added a new command; /cleareffects that clears all potion effects from the player, same as pink dye.
v1.1.1 (28th May, 2012)
- Added a config file at last. It is now possible to rename all the drugs and specify how quickly you get addicted/cured using rovie and anti-addiction pills.
- Fixed the bug where Strength wasn't removed upon using anti-trip pills.
v1.1.0 (27th May, 2012)
- Updated to CB 1.2.5-R3.0 (mistakenly said so in last update)
- Enabled the use of commands (example: "/stim steveolay rovie 64" and "/clearaddiction"), thus making it compatible with Spout.
- Permissions for use of aforementioned commands.
v1.0.6 (27th May, 2012)
- Fixed an error where rovie wasn't removed from your inventory when used.
v1.0.5 (20th May, 2012)
- Initial Release