A small and leightweight plugin that measures distances between two blocks in all dimensions (X,Z and Y).
- The plugin is enabled by default to all users (due to lack of permissions)
- The default measuring tool wand is the blaze rod which is configurable via item id (!) in config.yml
The usage is similar to the WorldEdit region selection tool. Unless you don't have the measuring tool wand type /measure into your chat.
- Left-click a block for position 1
- Right-click another block for position 2
- The distance (and cube size) is printed into your chat
- Permission integration