This project has been put on hold until I manage to get Infected up to date and working; both these projects run on relatively similar code, so if I find a bug in Infected, it'll also be on here
Cranked is a new game mode from Call of Duty Ghosts. This plugin tries its' best to replicate that gamemode and turn it into a Minecraft minigame. The objective of this game is to get more kills then everyone else. Pretty simple eh? Wrong! Cranked requires you to kill a player within 30 seconds or you die! And not only that but for every kill you get you get a speed boost, making every kill easier!
Quote from Call Of Duty Wiki:
Cranked is a game mode in Call of Duty: Ghosts. The gametype is similar to Team Deathmatch, with two teams competing to earn kills. Whenever a player gets a kill, they earn a "Cranked" bonus, giving them faster movement speed, reload, and ADS. Upon getting the bonus, the player is given a 30 second timer. After each kill or assist the player earns the timer will reset. If the player fails to get a kill or assist within the time limit, they will explode and die.
- All downloads
- Report a bug or issue
- Make a suggestion
- Item Id's, Enchantment ID's and Potion Id's
- Saves inventory, armor, exp, levels and the player's last known spot
- Choose what arena to play in
- At the current stage of coding, it only supports FFA, but teams will be added in a later update
- Each arena can have it's own settings
- Acts just like Cranked from COD Ghosts
- Auto-starts when the required amount of players join the lobby
- Multiple Arena support
- Uses exp and levels to show information
There are addons planned such as CrackShot, Factions, etc.But currently none have been implemented.
If you require assistance, post a ticket. If you do not, any comments will be ignored and/or deleted. Your ticket should include all required information listed in the template.
revilosmith1999 - play.minecentre.com) http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/minigame-cranked-based-on-the-new-cod-ghosts.182454/
Within Cranked there is an auto updater, this is used to show server owners when i release a new update to bukkit. If you don't want this feature just go into the config, and disable "Check For Updates"
This plugin utilizes Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org:
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version You can disable the stat collection via /plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml if you wish.