Warning: v2.0 is only comaptible with Minecraft 1.8
This plugin allows you to get player heads with an easy to use in-game GUI!
|/craftheads||Opens the CraftHeads menu|
|/craftheads <player name>||Gives you the head of the player you specified|
|craftheads.use||Allows the use of /craftheads||OP|
|craftheads.updater||Users that have this permission will get notifications of new updates||OP|
You can read the documentation for the default configuration file here.
You can see the source code for the plugin here.
Updates are downloaded automatically so you always have the latest features of CraftHeads. You can disable this in the config.yml.
This plugin utilizes Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org:
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version
My other plugins
- CraftHats - A fully customizable hat shop plugin that uses an in-game GUI.