CraftBook v3.8.7 (JAR ONLY)
UploadedMar 22, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.2-R0.3
Need help? Get on IRC (#sk89q on irc.esper.net). Heck, just come and hang with us!
Found a bug? Got a suggestion? Make an Issue!
This build has been tested on 1.7.2/5, but should work earlier/later
3.8.7 (23rd March)
- Added Passive CommandItem event.
- Added a command to spawn a CommandItem at a location.
- Added an option to turn off redstone support for Cooking Pots.
- Added support for ternary states in the bookshelve sneaking options.
- Added @#.w tags to get world name.
- Added BLOCK_PROJECTILE_EITHER, BLOCK_PROJECTILE_AIR, BLOCK_PROJECTILE_BLOCK CommandItem events instead of BLOCK_PROJECTILE.
- Added BetterPlants Mechanic. (Currently just Fern Farming)
- Fixed CommandItem Actions.
- Fixed IC Commands erroring when ICs are disabled.
- Fixed some variable namespaces not working in CommandItems.
- Fixed PlayerTrap IC getting mixed up with colours due to & character.
- Fixed CommandItem consumables with custom item metadata.
- Fixed ToggleArea commands defaulting to users namespace when it should display an error.
- Fixed ToggleArea namespace shortening not working in some of the commands.
- Fixed the BetterLeads Mob Repellant option being ignored.
- Fixed parts of snow code running when they weren't needed to run.
- Fixed the new logs in 1.7 not working with most CraftBook item movement mechanics.
- Fixed an error caused by unloading of an incorrectly initialized Melody IC.
- Fixed issues where ICs would cause other Self-Triggering mechanics to unload.
For earlier changes, check the file named CHANGELOG.txt in the zip file!