UploadedAug 28, 2017
Supported Bukkit Versions
This update fixes a few issues regarding some API contracts changed by Spigot in 1.12.1. This is probably not backwards compatible with 1.12.
Alongside this, a few other things were changed:
- Added option to only remove 1 damage from the axe with TreeLopper
- Remove hack-fix for Minecraft chair bug fixed in 1.12
- Register recipes with names
- Added new 1.12 blocks as smelt targets (Fixes cooking pot, etc)
- Fix an issue where certain MIDI files didn't send the end code to the MIDI ICs.
- Added per-drop permission nodes to CustomDrops
- Catch errors created when crazy velocities are set on signs for minecart mechanics.
- Added inline comment support to Fyrestone.
- Added option to CustomDrops to remove all vanilla drops.
- Added GREATERVAR and LESSVAR actions to CommandItems
- Fixed burning furnaces not being interactable with CraftBook mechanics.
- Fixed shulker boxes not being interactable with CraftBook mechanics.
- Minor optimisations for RangedCollectors.
- Fixed an issue where PoweredRails were powering mechanics.
- Fixed CombineHarvester not collecting beetroot seeds.