CraftBook 3.9u16 (1.12 Edition)
UploadedJun 8, 2017
Supported Bukkit Versions
This update fixes a few bugs and brings in a few new features possible with 1.12
- Fixed potential cart duplication issue.
- Fixed new boat types not working with many boat mechanics
- Fixed minor door/bridge dupe issue.
- Fixed a few BetterLeads errors introduced in 1.11
- Fixed beetroot not working in the Terraformer
- Fixed pipes not transferring certain items with 0 durability left.
- Allowed usage of the WorldGuard __global__ region.
- Fixed LightSwitches
- Added a list of ignorable heads in HeadDrops, for plugins using custom heads.
- Added a biomes filter for CustomDrops
- Fixed a bug caused by some weird colour plugins.
- Many memory optimisations throughout the code.
- Added /cb iteminfo, outputs the held item in ItemSyntax.
- Fixed AntiCheat plugins blocking SignCopier.
- Updated to later versions of ProtocolLib
- Updated the MIDI backend to use the new 1.12 instruments. This sounds hecking cool, give it a try.
- Updated the entire codebase to Java 8, as 1.12 requires Java 8 now.