UploadedMar 30, 2017
Supported Bukkit Versions
This update fixes a few issues, and adds a few small features.
- Fixed few irregularities on item detection for PlayerInvSensor
- Fixed ItemStack drop chance being read as a whole number for CustomDrops, rather than as a decimal number.
- Fixed a few mechanics potentially loading more chunks than they needed to during operation.
- Fixed pipes not putting wool into furnaces as fuel.
- Fixed limit issues with Bounce BetterPistons.
- Fixed limit issues with BounceBlocks.
- Fixed empty sign issues with BounceBlocks.
- Improved warning output for when CraftBook encounters invalid recipes with the AutoCrafter.
- Fixed Melody IC replacing the last line with uppercase.
- Fixed a few minor issues with newer versions of NoCheatPlus.
- Fixed CustomDrops items not stacking with other blocks on some servers.
- Added ability to specify an item as unbreakable in the item syntax.
- Added ability to specify item flags in the item syntax.
- Fixed issue that occurs in rare circumstances and can break CustomCrafting recipes.
- Fixed potential deadlock when using ITEM_PICKUP on servers that have plugins overriding item pickup.
- Added required-item to CustomDrops.
- Added more HeadDrops (Evoker, Vex, Stray)
- Fixed escape characters remaining in ItemSyntax ItemStacks.
- Added a command to give players headdrops.
- Tweak item comparison algorithms to act more like the user will probably want them to act.