CommandRush is a new plugin that allows you to make a user run a command when they right click an item. The item is fully configurable, and you can even make the player have OP permissions while running the command! If you want to, you can have the plugin take the item from the player once it is used as well to prevent spam!
- 100% configurable
- Doesn't take item in Creative mode, even if the config is set to
- Make users preform a command when they right click an item
- Allow the player to have OP permissions while running the command
1. Download the latest file from this Bukkit page
2. Setup any permissions you choose to use (default op) in your permissions file
3. Restart your server
4. Edit the configuration file
5. Have fun!
/commandrush - Displays commands and version
/commandrush reload - Reloads the plugin configuration file
commandrush.use - Allows the user to right click the configurable item to run a configurable command
commandrush.reload - Allows access to /commandrush reload
The configuration file is pretty straight forward with comments to help you. Click here for the default configuration file.
Putting this plugin together took quite a lot of work. I provide the public with all of my plugins for free, and would love it if you could donate if I helped your server. Any amount is welcome (:
To donate, click the blue donate button above the download button.