This plugin utilizes the DisguiseCraft API so that, upon joining, players can be disguised as a specified player. For example, one could turn all the players on his server into Herobrine!
Development of this plugin was sponsored by Dirkocraft. Go check them out!
- Configurable player disguise (e.g. Herobrine, Notch, Tux2)
- Configurable disguise cancel commands (e.g. /done, /lol)
- Configurable disguise notification (e.g. You are now a clone!)
- clonecover.exempt - Is not disguised upon joining. (defaulted to nobody)
How to use:
- Place the CloneCover.jar into your plugin directory.
- Start or reload your server.
- Edit the CloneCover.cfg file to your liking.
- Restart or reload your server.
- All players who join are now disguised. Be wary of the exempt permission.