The simplest sign editing plugin around!
Compatible with all region/protection plugins!
- Shift+Right click a sign to edit it. Its that simple!
- Color code support! Put '&', followed by a number from 0-9, or a letter from a-o. http://ess.khhq.net/mc/
- Compatible with region protection plugins. Players can only edit signs where they are allowed to!
- Permissions support
- clickedit.edit - Permission to use the editor
- clickedit.color - Permission to add color to signs
- /clickedit edit - Brings up the sign editor for the sign you are looking at
- /clickedit edit [line #] [text] - Edit a line on a sign directly (supports region protection & chat colors)
- Requires ProtocolLib
- Drag and drop the plugin into your plugins folder! Thats it!
This plugin utilises Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org:
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version
Opting out of this service can be done by editing plugins/Plugin Metrics/config.yml and changing opt-out to true.
This plugin also utilizes Gravity's Auto-updater. This allows the plugin to automatically download new versions that are approved by the bukkit staff.
If you would like to disable this, you may edit plugins/ClickEdit/config.yml and change enable-updater to false.