v3.10 pre-release (build 136)
UploadedMay 2, 2019
Supported Bukkit Versions
This version will upgrade your item meta database (items.db). Take a backup! There might also be some errors in the conversion process which you should be able to ignore, just keep note of the mentioned IDs, shops with them will most likely not work properly. Unfortunately there is (yet) no proper fix for these errors.
Please note that if you upgrade from a pre 3.9 version then this will also update the user database (users.db). Take a backup and prepare for a long conversion!
This is the latest development build for the upcoming 3.10 version with proper 1.13+ support which should now be stable enough to use on a server. Please report any errors (besides the items conversion ones) either here or on github.
This version only supports 1.13 (and possibly higher) and no other previous versions! Use these builds for pre-1.13 support!
If you want to use old IDs on shop signs or don't want to rewrite existing signs use the additional ChestShop-LegacyIds module.
Changes from the previous preview:
- Fix internal precision of amount and price calculations
- Remove old MaterialData usage and other outdated code. Should make it compatible with 1.14 too!
- Fix WorldGuard flag registering to work with latest WG-API
- Fix potential issues when loading config
- Old change: Fix a major issue when having partial transactions enabled and trying to buy from/sell to a shop with not enough items.