Chest Commands v3.0.5
UploadedNov 15, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.9-R0.2
If you are upgrading from v2 read here before proceeding
- Added node VIEW-PERMISSION that is able to hide items to players without the permission.
- Fixed data values > 15 being considered invalid.
- Made the messages in /cc open configurable in lang.yml.
- Made the multiple commands separator configurable. By default, it's a colon ( ; ).
- Bug fix: signs were blue instead of dark blue.
- Prevent players with permission for making colored signs from making menu signs.
- Fixed configuration not saving default missing values when using /cc reload.
- Only bug fixes:
- Fixed error when a menu is not found
- AMOUNT not working
- Using the data value in the ID not working (use quotes if you really want to use it here)
- When using /cc open, you must have the permission for that menu too (chestcommands.open.fileName.yml)
- Added PlayerPoints v2+ support:
- Added the node POINTS to make the user pay a certain amount of points to click on an icon.
- Added command type "give-points: <number>"
- Fixed "open: " command ignoring permissions
- Added "menu: " as alias of "open: "
Yes, I broke the autoupdater on purpose. This update should be installed manually and everyone should read the changelog.