PlayerPoints - The most noble currency for your server.
- Admins and Mods give points to the players if they have built a good building. When you reach a specific amount of points you become Moderator
- Use Points as additional currency
- Use Points as premium currency with which players can buy the most awesome stuff. Players get Points by voting for your server.
- Connect PlayerPoints with useful plugins like BossShop
For online mode servers, this plugin makes connections to api.mojang.com to get offline player UUIDs.
- Give points to players
- Take points of players
- Pay points to players
- Look, how many points other players have
- Look, how many points you have
- Leader board
- Permissions Support
- Optional Vault support
- Buy things with points (BossShop)
- Supported by many awesome plugins
- /points pay <name> <amount>
- /points give <name> <amount>
- /points take <name> <amount>
- /points set <name> <amount>
- /points reset <name>
- /points look <name>
- /points me
- /points lead [next/prev/#]
- Shortcut: /p <give/take/look/me/pay/set/reset>
- Per-World support
We support Maven. Just add our repository:
<repository> <id>dakani</id> <name>Dakani Nexus Repo</name> <url>http://repo.dakanilabs.com/content/repositories/public</url> </repository>
And add PlayerPoints as a dependency:
<dependency> <groupId>org.black_ixx</groupId> <artifactId>PlayerPoints</artifactId> <version>2.1.3</version> </dependency>
Visit the Trello board to see the current todo list for all projects.
You can comment and vote on any of the topics there.
All changes on the Trello board are in real-time.
- Date created
- Mar 21, 2012
- Last update
- Mar 06, 2016
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Reverse relationships
- Recent files