BossShop allows you to create custom GUIs (Inventories) for Server Menus/Shops etc.
This is one of the most player-friendly Shop/GUI Plugins ever! Say goodbye to all the annoying command- or signshops!
BossShop is a plugin which allows the creation of simple/advanced GUIs (That's up to you!). It allows creating infinite custom inventories with unique items, prices and rewards. All in all, it can do a lot. You can link your inventories, give your donators a discount or you can use BossShop to offer your players a warp menu, clickable voting links and much more. The possibilities are endless!
Sounds like fun, but much work? I don't like big configuration files either, so I wrote a nice program which allows easier Configuration and Shop Setup for you!
- Players can open shops via sign, command or with clicking a specific Item
- What Rewards can you set?
- Commands (executed by Console)
- PlayerCommands (executed by Player)
- Points (PlayerPoints/CommandPoints/Enjin Points and all other BossAPI supported Points Plugins)
- Timed Commands
- Enchantments (Bought Enchantments are added to the item in the players hand)
- "Shop" (This Reward will open an other Shop GUI)
- BungeeCordServer (Sends Player to named Server. Needed: BungeeCord)
- What Prices can you set?
- What things can you add to Items?
- A custom name
- A lore
- Durability (Defines things like the color of wool)
- Potion effects
- You can even color leather armor
- How customizable are Shops/Inventories?
- You can create infinite different Shops
- You can give your Inventories custom names (Even with colors, bold etc.!)
- You can define the Inventory size
- You can add Items to the Shops wherever you want them to be
- Overlapping Item System (Optional)
- You can display your players real-time points/money balance with Item lores
- You can add permissions to single Items (For example for VIPs)
- You can add price multipliers/discounts for groups like donators
- All messages are configurable
- BugFinder: All missing plugins/config mistakes are logged in a "BugFinder.yml" file
- Optional: Logging all purchases in a TransactionLog.yml file
- Update Checker: BossShop will tell you if there are any updates available. If you don't want that feature, just disable it in the config.
- /bs - Opens the main shop
- /bs <shop> - Opens the named shop
- /bs open <shop> <name> - Opens named shop for the named player
- /bs close <name> - Closes the inventory of the named player
- /bs reload - Reloads the plugin, shops, configs and all installed addons
- /bs check - Shows detailed information about loaded shops/items etc.
- You can remove the commands you don't want
- BossShop.open - Allows to open all shops via sign/command
- BossShop.open.sign - Allows to open all shops via sign
- BossShop.open.command - Allows to open all shops via command
- BossShop.open.command.<shopname> - Allows to open the named shop via command
- BossShop.open.other - Allows to open shops for other players
- BossShop.close - Allows to close the currently opened inventory of a player via command
- BossShop.createSign - Allows to create BossShop signs
- BossShop.reload - Allows to reload the plugin
- BossShop.check - Allows to use the check command
Setting up BossShop via BSC
Setting up BossShop via Config
BossShop really has no limits!
- GuiShopManager - Allows to open shops with clicking an item in the inventory
- BS-SingleUse - Allows to limit the amount of uses of items
- In search of Youtubers! The Creator of the best Youtube Video about BossShop will get one 10 Euro Amazon Gift Card (Yes, I know: That's not much, but BossShop is free and I'm not rich). As Youtuber you are allowed to put your Server IP and Name in of course.
- In search of a Ticket Manager
Donators and Supporters
- rock2ya - navyyard.nitrado.net
- Streetwolf Server: oneserver.gameserv.co:25594
- Revdutchie - FSN Gaming: mc.fsn.tf
Buy me a drink :)
NOTE: This plugin has not been updated since a long time but should still be working fine! Due to circumstances (For example final school year) I am not able to update my plugins anymore. However most of them should still be working fine and besides I have found Maintainers for a few of my projects, who keep these updated. Thanks for your understanding ;-)
- Date created
- Sep 04, 2013
- Last update
- Jul 14, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files