ButtonPromote - Use buttons/pressureplates to give users various features!
Version: v3.1.0 (Updated by Furt) - 7/18/15
ButtonPromote allows the use of simple and easy-to-remember commands to make your buttons promote, message, give/take currency, give/take items, and/or warp the players who click them.
- Use buttons/pressureplates to promote players who press them
- Use buttons/pressureplates to send messages to players
- Use buttons/pressureplates to warp players to another location
- Use buttons/pressureplates to perform commands
- Use buttons/pressureplates to give/take items
- Use buttons/pressureplates to give/take currency
- Can set buttons/pressureplates to only be used once
- Multi-world compatibility
- Vault support for permissions and economy
- Permission plugin - PermissionsEX recommended
- Economy plugin
- /bp - Shows commands in-game.
- /bp setpromotion <group> - Type this command, then press a button to make it promote users to specified group.
- /bp setmessage <message> - Type this command, then press a button to make it send your message to players. Colorcodes and spaces do work!
- "/bp setcommand tp %p furt-slap furt" This will tp the player clicking the button to furt then slap him
- "/bp setmessage Hello!-Welcome to the server!-Enjoy your stay!" This will output:
- Welcome to the server!
- Enjoy your stay!
- /bp setcommand <command> - Type this command, then press a button to make it perform a command on a player.
- /bp setwarp - Type this command at the location you want, then press a button to make it warp users to that location.
- /bp setpermission <permission.touse> - This is used to give custom permissions per button.
- /bp setitem <give/take> <itemname> <amount> - This is used to give/take items from a player that right clicks it.
- /bp setcurrency <give/take> <amount> - This is used to give/take currency from a player that right clicks it.
- /bp setusage <true/false> - This feature is for giving a button a one time use.
- /bp remove - Type this command, then press a button to remove promotions and warps.
- /bp confirm - Confirms button removal on block break.
- /bp cancel - Cancels all current selections.
- buttonpromote.use - Permission to use promoter and warper buttons.
- buttonpromote.create - Permission to use /bp set and /bp setwarp commands.
- buttonpromote.remove - Permission to use /bp remove command.
# Set this to true to make buttom promote add to permissions instead of replace keepOldGroups: false # Set this to true to make every button created one time use globalOneTimeUse: false # Set this to true to make buttons use console for commands instead of player consoleCommands: false # Warm up time for warp, in seconds warpTimer: 3
To-do / Upcoming Features:
- Give me your suggestions for more features!
- Updated to 1.5.2
- Fixed config generation in some cases.
- Added all new buttons and pressure plates.
- Added the ability to make commands use console instead of player in the config
- Resolved most issues with /bp setitem take, this feature now cancels the button event if they do not have the required item or amount.
- Added a config file for the following:
- globalOneTimeUse - Default: false - If set to true this will cause all buttons newly created to be set to true for one time use feature.
- keepOldGroups - Default: false - If set to true this will keep old groups a player has instead of removing them with a promotion button is used.
- New Features:
- ButtonPromote now supports pressureplates!
- You can now set multiple messages and commands
- /bp setcommand now has variables that can be used to mark player name or world name player name = %p and world name = %w