| Main | Setup | Commands & Permissions | Configuration | FAQ | Changelog | Tickets |
Update:At first, I had no intentions to create this plugin since of the lack of popularity, and I figured it would be a plugin 1 or 2 people would download. I recently checked into this plugin, and I have seen that many people are interested in this type of plugin, so I am now starting creation. Thanks for hanging in there, and I will release the plugin soon.
About BridgesThe original map and idea was made by Monkeyaussie. Later, aussie made a plugin competition, and I decided to enter it. This is the result of that competition. You can view the original map post here, and the original request here.
- Fully automated
- Automatic arena regeneration
- Resets blocks and chests
- Starts automatically
- Multiple arenas
- Simultaneous games
- Multiworld support
ConflictsNone currently known! Have you found one? Please report it as a ticket, here!
- WorldEdit - Required to make the arena, make the bridges, and restore the arena.
- Vault (optional) - Required to use any sort of permissions plugin or economy plugin.
- Make the Bukkit-Dev page fancier
- Add kits
- An API
- Team Selection
- Add optional support for TagAPI
- Add optional support for TabAPI
- Add optional support for Scoreboards