This plugin is no longer supported.
I have not updated this plugin in over a year, I barely even play Minecraft anymore, I've gotten a full-time job, and nobody else on the team is interested in developing it either. It's time to put it to rest. With the release of name changing in Minecraft 1.8, this plugin is no longer functional. Please do not use it anymore. The code is mediocre at best, and was written by a college student with no real-world programming experience. You really shouldn't want the source code. If somebody comes up with a script to convert BOSEconomy files to work with a different economy plugin, let me know via PM and I can include it on this page.
Thanks for the support I got while it lasted, and sorry for going silent and letting everyone down.
BOSEconomy is a simple, lightweight economy plugin. Every player owns an amount of currency and can make simple payments between one another. Read below to see all of the available features.
BOSEconomy stands for "Brotherhood of Slaughter Economy". The plugin was originally designed for our community's Minecraft server.
- Simplicity: install and go setup. Place the plugin in your folder and modify the files.
- Flexibility: Robust system able to accommodate the simplest of economy setups or the most complex economic setups to date.
- Reliability: Works with almost every Bukkit update without any need to update our plugin. ( no long waits for plugin fixes upon new Bukkit release )
- Standard: One of the leading Economy plugins. Backed by plugin API's such as Vault and Register. This means any plugin that uses vault or register as its backbone will make our plugin work with it without any need to change either persons code.
- Scalability: Control the functions of your econ based off of the size of your server base. With in game commands to modify almost every aspect of the plugin there is nothing you cant control.
- Ingenuity: Procedures put in place that provide the server owner with the "Sky is the limit" mindset. With options and controls to almost every aspect of the plugin there are hundreds of ways to make an econ system.
- Dependable: This plugin is constantly monitored and maintained. One of the most annoying factors to server owners is when a plugin loses support because of the owners disinterest in Minecraft. That will not occur with this as my communities server is very popular and proves to be a cornerstone for our gaming needs.
PLUGIN API HELP:
Plugin API Information
List of supported plugins
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER:
Riuthamus Twitter Page
DONATE AND HELP US KEEP THIS ALIVE:
Donate to BHSlaughter.com
CHECK OUT OUR SERVER::
ICONOMY CONVERSION TOOL::
It may or may not work
if that does not work you can try this converter to for the mid files