BookSuite was originally designed to offer players vanilla-style mechanics to make up for the lack of book-related features. The focus has since shifted towards command-based book alterations.
- Right click a "printing press" with a written book to copy!
- A printing press is a crafting table with inverted stairs above it.
- For easy press creation, sneak and place stairs on top of a crafting bench!
- Original: PrintingPress - The dev went inactive and didn't supply his source. Rewrote from scratch for 1.4.6.
- Ops: Do not need supplies.
- Players: Copy anyone's book, uses supplies. (Supplies are ink and a normal book)
- Cauldron as "eraser" block
- Default: Everyone can unsign own books at cost of water, ops can unsign anyone's books for free
- Usage: Right click cauldron with written book
- Automatically sign books with your display name! Supports team prefix and suffixes as well.
- Can be disabled in the config (enable-aliases: false)
- Colored title and author
- related permission for &codes in normally signed books' titles: booksuite.sign.color
- Default: everyone
- Aliases: booksuite, bsuite, bs
- Help will display based on permissions - if a user does not have permission to use a command, it will not run or appear, and the help will be displayed instead of a denial of permission message.
|Option and Usage||
|addpage <number> (optional text)||While holding a Book and Quill, adds a page with your text (if any) at specified number||booksuite.command.edit||everyone|
|delpage <number>||While holding a Book and Quill, removes specified page||booksuite.command.edit||everyone|
|u(nsign)||Unsign book in hand||booksuite.command.unsign + booksuite.command.unsign.other||op|
|a(uthor) <new author>||Set author of book in hand to <new author>, supports spaces.||booksuite.command.author||op|
|t(itle) <new title>||Set title of book in hand to <new title>, supports spaces.||booksuite.command.title + booksuite.command.title.other||op|
|copy <quantity>||Copy book in hand <quantity> times, default 1. Exactly the same permissions as using a press except for the command permission.||booksuite.command.copy||op|
||Save books to file. If player can delete books and a book by that name already exists, the player is given 10 seconds to use /book overwrite to save anyway.||booksuite.command.export||everyone|
||Import a book from plaintext. Supports formatting with BML. To import a book from url, make a paste of a flat text file. Use "/book u http://dev.bukkit.org/paste/gy7ekjupawivnbxq.txt" to import the example book.||booksuite.command.import + booksuite.command.import.other||everyone, op to import other|
|give||Import a saved book for another player.||booksuite.command.give||everyone|
|d(elete) <filename>||Delete a saved book||booksuite.command.delete||op|
|l(ist)||List all files in /BookSuite/SavedBooks/||booksuite.command.list||everyone|
|reload||Reload the plugin||booksuite.command.reload||op|
|update||Check for updates||booksuite.command.update||op|
Please refer to the default config.