Glide into 1-hight-blocks of air
- Plugin released
What is BlockGlider?
With BlockGlider you can glide in 1 block hight air.
Why not the name BlockGlitcher?
BlockGlider use a Elytra to get the right hight that your eyes at your boots.
Do i need a elytra?
No. When you type "/glide" you got for 0,1 sec a elytra. If you have a chestplate you will get them back after 0,1 sec.
How to use:
- Search a block where you want to glide in (The block above the block where you want to glide in cant be a solid block. If its its a solid block, its not working).
- stay on a solid block. Not in the air and not on (example) slabs.
- Look to the block in which you want to glide.
- Type "/glide"
- /glide blockglider.glide
- If you find bugs please report them.
- I use a class who get your direction and give you as output (example) EAST or NORTHWEST. If youre interested for that class you can write me.
- I allow decompiling the plugin.