UploadedDec 7, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.9-R0.2
- Conversations are now divided into multiple files in "conversations" directory
- Items are now saved to items.yml file and referenced by "take", "give", "item" and "hand" events/conditions
- Added /q item <itemID> command which saves currently held item to the config as specified itemID
- Added location to Action objective, which checks the location of the block (unlike location condition which checks location of the player)
- Added /q event <eventID> command which fires specified event
- Fixed multiple bugs with conversation starting and ending
- Block NPCs can now be used with Citizens enabled
- Added NPCKill objective for killing NPCs
- Added SetBlock event for setting a block at specified location
- Improved Material matching in configs
- Modified Action objective for greater flexibility.
- It is now possible to detect clicking in air using Action objective
- It is no longer possible to detect clicking on any block (as this accepts clicking on air) using Action objective
- Action objective can be used to detect book reading (with help of updated Hand condition)
- Added AutoUpdater; it's disabled by default
Conversion of configuration should have been done automatically, you don't have to worry about anything. If something went wrong you can revert changes from generated backup file, which contains all your previous configs.
You can enable AutoUpdater by setting "autoupdate" to true in config.yml. It is completely safe because all next versions will generate backups and convert all files automatically. You will be notified on joining the server about new changelog file.
Please refer to the wiki for changes in formatting instruction strings for various things: https://github.com/Co0sh/BetonQuest/wiki
You probably should also change names of converted items to something else than "item12". But that works too of course.
Action objective is not working as intended when using "any" block. It will be fixed soon in 1.4.1 update.
Updater isn't working yet.