Having trouble with players using modded items like turtles, quarry,etc.? BanItem allows you to ban any item of your choice! Add it to the blacklist which will prevent players to use the item! This plugin is best use for Tekkit or other mod packs server as it can ban items that have bugs, items that can grief houses even though they are protected and also allow owners to unban some items for different ranks!
PermissionEx is Recommended.
All of the BanItem versions works on all modpacks!
- Adding permission for groups/players
- Shows list of Items!
- Add Item on your hand to the blacklist
- Delete Item that are blacklisted
- Console Commands for clear,list and help.
- Player command Clear blacklist
- Blacklisting items that have different itemdata. (for example, 35:3, 35:7)
- bypassing banned items with permission. (for example, banitem.bypass.35:* or banitem.bypass.35:6)
- added blacklisted item pickup
- more Advanced Config file
- Shows reason when its banned.
- just disable the update check by putting 'false' on 'UpdateChecker'. Example:
- Download the plugin, install it on the server by unzipping the zip file and then move banitem.jar file into your plugins folder.
- Restart the server .
Adding ban item to ban list:
- /banitem add <reason> ( use this command when you're holding the item u wish to ban ). This is the most simplest way to add the item you wish to ban in the list.
- Navigate to banitem folder in your plugins folder.
- Open config.yml.
- Look at 'default-config.yml' for reference of how to add ban item into the config.
- After adding your list of ban items, just type /banitem reload on the server.(or if the server is off, just start it up)
- You're set!
Example for 3:
- - '5:-1:Wood is just awesome' [ -1 refers to all the numbers].
- - '35:6:No touching this wool'.
Still having trouble adding list of ban items into the list?
Check out a few video from the youtube video below.
A Video made by Hexzipz in English.
A video tutorial made by AbsintoJ in Portuguese
- PM me the url of the video on Youtube, and the best video will be up on the main page of this plugin.
- Any youtube url shared on the comment will be removed!!
-Please suggest for more features to be added!
does it work in 1.19?
Great Plugins <3
Please how to disable it only in one world?
please PLEASE add it so we can change the denied text. Also I would like to disable the message above the banned reason!
This is a plugin, You don't need permissions for plugins
I am thinking of adding this to my modpack server version called "The Valley" on Technic and I would like permission to add it.
@ktole1999. Very long time since reply. I think I solved the issue eventually. This particular item is actually the Wurst client Instadeath potion. It is so powerful it can even kill players in creative mode. There is also a few more potions that I ban to stop players from using wurst hacks.
Absolutely the best Item Restricting/Banning Plugin Ever! I recommend it to everyone who needs to ban a item! :D I use this plugin for blocking Potions, as they can be used to hack.
Best of the Best Anti-Item Plugin!! :D
How do you make it so you only ban interaction with it?
Make a possibility of a ban to craft item
i can make changes to
If i make changes to
changes are removed on restart
why is the meta data so high on that item?
I have an Issue with this plugin, but not sure If I should file a ticket.
I tried to ban a specific potion with id 373:16385, but banitem throws a number format exception. value out of range: 15385 radix:10
I would like to know how to ban items in a world
why can't there be a plugin like this?
This does not seem to remove items from the world in 1.7.10. it says its searching but returns no results even if i'm stood looking at the banned items. it also does not remove from players it does stop you from using them though. I want it to remove some newly banned blocks from the world though and it is not doing. any help?
Love this!!! Thank you for creating it =)