UploadedMay 4, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- Fixed conflict with CommandHelper.
- Fixed bukkit-ban not reading from config.
- Fixed horrid error when banning an IP that was invalid.
- Fixed kick and nlkick commands not displaying message to user if they didn't have the bm.notify permission.
- Fixed new lines not working when a player is kicked.
- Added new permission nodes bm.banoffline & bm.tempbanoffline which are now required to ban offline players.
- Added player name validation to all commands.
- Repeating tasks such as checking for new bans are now configurable.
- Added /warn command. Requires permission bm.warn to use. This command simply messages the player with the warning and logs it into the database.
- Added cleanUp node in config, allows removal of records after x days. Set to 0 to disable. Only kicks are enabled by default.
- Added alt check on login. If a player joins with the same ip of a banned player, a notification is sent to all players with the permission bm.notify.duplicateips. Requires logIPs to be true.
Web Front End
- Upload all files and override any old ones.
- Login into the admin panel, remove all servers.
- Re-add your servers.
- When a server fails to be added, it now displays the actual error message rather than the default ajax error message.
- Added removal of current bans & mutes.
- Current bans and mutes can now have their expiry time and reason changed (Eliminates the need for an /editban command).
- Added head icons to latest bans, search players and view player.
- Added UTF8 support (Enable it within the admin panel if needed).
- Latest bans, mutes and warnings on the homepage can be enabled/disabled within the admin panel.
- Footer is now configurable within the admin panel.
- The cache can now be forced cleared from within the admin panel.
- Added warnings support.
* None so far.