This is a continuation of the Whitelist plugin originally written by Silencium20. This plugin will automatically reload your whitelist when players are added to the whitelist file.
- AutoWhitelist is automatically reloaded when changed outsite of minecraft (e.g. with a texteditor)
- AutoWhitelist supports console commands
- SQL support
- Support for every SQL database, that has a JDBC implementation available
- User-defined table and database layouts supported
- Ampersand color codes in the kick messsage. (&4 = red etc...)
How to install
Just drop the jar file in your plugins directory and restart your server.
Commands: These commands can be used by Ops ingame or in the server console. When used with the server console don't type '/' before the command.
- /whitelist help - Shows the help ;-)
- /whitelist reload - Reloads the whitelist and it's settings
- /whitelist add [playername] - Adds a player to the whitelist)
- /whitelist remove [playername] - Removes a player from the whitelist)
- /whitelist on|off - Activates/deactivates the whitelist
- /whitelist list - Lists all whitelisted players (from txt file)
- /whitelist dblist - Lists all whitelisted players (from DB)
- whitelist.admin - Gives players access to any of the /whitelist commands.
To support as many different database configurations as possible, Whitelist sets flexibility over simplicity. This way virtually every existing database can be used as a base for authentication.
When loading a custom library jar the file path is relative to the root of the server. Do not place it in the plugin folder.
If you want to use MySQL, you might need the MySQL Connector. It can be found here.