UploadedJul 10, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.2.5-R4.0
- Fixed several config loading, reloading, and unloading errors.
- Added command support! Will now run commands when the message begins with /[command]!
[b- Removed $ as a color code. Please use & instead![/b]
- Changed default base command to only show plugin info (/am).
- Changed the add and edit commands (See /am help).
- Will now detect your typed command and display commands accordingly.
- Updated help menu to now displays all commands that the user has access to!
- Updated for 1.2.5-R4.0.
- This update is mainly a bugfix.
Enjoy the new update!
- Spaces are not added after a prefix due to bukkit trimming its arguments.
- No command fallback when certain config commands are run. (Does not conflict with plugin functionality)
- Other than those very minor issues its great :)