Auto Enchanter is a plugin to add Items that automatically level based on usage. The plugin is currently in alpha and is under active development. Auto Enchanter is licensed under the LGPL and the code is hosted on github
Updated version 1.1, fixes bows and adds permission nodes
Download version 1.1 here
This plugin will only work if you have craftbukkit 1511 or above
Currently no commands are needed or used.
DIAMOND_PICKAXE: BlockBreakEvent: GOLD_ORE: enchant: 'LOOT_BONUS_BLOCKS' levelFactor: 1 enchant: 'DIG_SPEED' rate: 1.0 maxLevel: 5 permission: 'autoenchanter.level' DIAMOND_SWORD: DealDamageEvent: enchant: 'DAMAGE_ALL' rate: 1.0 maxLevel: 2
All item/block names are defined from the enum values used within bukkit's api. They can be found here.
The names used for enchantments can be found here
The objects in subsections will inherit the values from their parents.
These options can be used on all events
- maxLevel - Int - The maximum AutoEnchater will enchant to. - Default: Variable, depending on enchantment
- rate - Double - How much xp is gained for this specific enchant - Default: 0.1
- levelFactor - Double - The rate AutoEnchater will increase the requirered XP to enchant. - Default: 1
- levelCurveFactor - Double - The exponent AutoEnchater will apply to the current level when determining the required XP to enchant. - Default: 1
- unsafe - T/F - Allow the use of unsafe enchants - Default: false
- permission - The permission node to check - Default: autoenchanter.level
- enchant - String - The specific enchant to use. The names used for the enchant can be found in the bukkit javadoc as the string representation of the enchant values - Default: None, not providing this option will result no action.
- levelRequirement - Double - The amount of XP required before leveling - Default: 10.0
- [BLOCK_NAME] - SubConfiguration - This defines behavior for a particular block type - Default: none
- [EntityClassName] - SubConfiguration - This defines the behavior for a particular monster, The name used is the exact String name of the entity's class - You can find them here
N/A - more planned
- [INTERACT_TYPE] - SubConfiguration - This defines behavior for a particular action (like right click) - Default: none
Video - Demonstration
Configuration used in the demonstration:
DIAMOND_PICKAXE: BlockBreakEvent: LAPIS_ORE: enchant: 'WATER_WORKER' unsafe: true maxLevel: 1 enchant: 'DIG_SPEED' rate: 1.0 levelFactor: 0.0 maxLevel: 5 GOLD_PICKAXE: BlockBreakEvent: enchant: 'DURABILITY' rate: 1.0 levelFactor: 0.0 maxLevel: 5 STONE_SWORD: DealDamageEvent: enchant: 'DAMAGE_ALL' rate: 5.0 levelFactor: 1.0 maxLevel: 5 STONE_PICKAXE: BlockBreakEvent: GOLD_ORE: enchant: 'LOOT_BONUS_BLOCKS' rate: 1.0 levelFactor: 0.0 maxLevel: 5