Do you like the protection of armor, but hate the way it looks? Then this is the plugin for you!
Thanks to VariationVault for the video!
- Use commands to hide any piece of armor or the enchantments on armor
- Use commands to hide another players armor
- Upon taking damage that would be reduced by armor or enchantments, the player's hidden armor will be revealed instantly
- Armor can be automatically re-hidden if the player is granted the appropriate permissions
Falling with hidden Feather Fall enchantment on boots will reveal the enchantment- Removed
List of commands:
- /hidearmor <args>
- /showarmor <args>
- /hideenchant <args>
- /showenchant <args>
- /ha for /hidearmor
- /sa for /showarmor
- /he for /hideenchant
- /se for /showenchant
- /<command> <armor piece> - Runs the specified command on your own armor (i.e. /ha all).
- /<command> all -<armor piece> - Runs the specified command for all armor except the subtracted piece.
- /<command> <player> <armor piece> - Runs the specified command on the provided players armor (i.e. /showarmor Snnappie all).
There are a few different arguments available for each piece of armor. For instance, /ha hat and /hat helmet both do the same thing.
- armorhider.hideall - Allows for the player to use all of the above and /hidearmor all.
- armorhider.hideother - Allows for the player to hide and show other players armor.
- armorhider.hideenchant - Used in combination with the others to allow players to hide enchantments on their armor.
- armorhider.autohide - Allows the players armor to be automatically re-hidden instantly
Want to laugh at my poor programming skills? Or perhaps you'd like to offer advice for me to improve? Whatever your reason - click here!
Hiding enchantments on armor
Configurable timer to automatically re-hide armor after a player takes damage
- Support for economy mods and a configurable timer to reveal armor