To create your zone of anti-griefing, follow these instructions:
- give @p barrier
- place the barrier in one corner of your zone.
- place another barrier in another corner.
- then place the last two barriers in the last two corners, paralleling.
- if you want to change its height, on each corner, place one by one, barriers that lead to your preferred height.
- if you want to change the mode, enter the zone (make sure your zone is valid, or it wont work) and use /zonemode <nogrief:noplace:both>
- to remove the zone, just break one of the bottom barrier blocks. That'll make it invalid, then deactivate.
- if you want to edit anything in the valid zone, either change the mode or deactivate the zone.
This Plugin was made for keeping any griefers from destroying a specific area, or also from placing blocks too. (I don't know if this will work)