AnimalPunchs - Punchs back players who are hitting animals
AnimalPunchs doesn't need to be updated with every release of Bukkit.
It still works 100%.
Just leave a comment if there are new animals and I'll add them!
If a player hits an animal he/she gets punched. Animals are still taking damage ;)
- Permissions Plugin
- Download the Plugin
- Copy it to your /plugins/ directory
- Start your Server and wait until the files are created
- Edit the config file and use the command "/ap reload" to reload the settings.
Config example: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/animal-punchs/pages/config/
How to use
- Setup the permissions for the plugin.
- Hit an animal and get punched.
- /ap reload - Reloads the config file
'animalpunchs.reload' = Gives the permission to use "/ap reload"
'animalpunchs.nopunch' = Disables the punch for that player
Q: Where can i find help?
A: Just open a Ticket. Don't post errors in comments. And please leave informations about the error or what's happening.
- Releasing the Plugin
- Added missing animals up to minecraft 1.6.4
- Added config file which contains per-world settings to make it highly customizable