Notice: This will not keep your aternos server always running, this plugin is to help servers keep players connecting whilst minecraft authentication servers are down.
This plugin will NOT help you when you first install it when mojang servers are offline, it must be installed when they are online!
Hate mojang servers being offline? Same with me. So to resolve this issue, I have created AlwaysOnline. A plugin that keeps your bukkit, spigot, paper or bungeecord server online while mojang is offline.
How it works
The plugin is set to a repeating task with a configurable delay, to see if the session servers are offline. If they are, the plugin will go into mojang offline mode. When in this mode, the server will allow players to login if their ip matches from their last authenticated login. If they don't match, it denies them from logging in. The plugin will also deny new players from joining if the mojang authentication servers are down.
- Stores last authenticated data in a FlatFile type database or MySQL
- UUIDs will not be cracked, but instead premium. This means that player UUIDs will always be consistent.
- Doesn't rely on any third party services
- Compatible with most bukkit, spigot, paper & bungee plugins
- Lightweight and efficient
- No libraries required
- Works with all bungeecord versions
- Works with bukkit, spigot, paper versions
- It's free!
- /alwaysonline toggle - Manually toggle between mojang offline mode and back.
- /alwaysonline enable - Makes the plugin check to see if the mojang servers are offline.
- /alwaysonline disable - Makes the plugin stop checking to see if the mojang servers are offline.
- /alwaysonline reload - Reloads the configuration file.
Permission node for all of these commands is alwaysonline.usage
alwaysonline.notify - Players with this permission node will be alerted when the mojang servers go online or offline.
The following information is sent to bstats.org:
- A unique identifier
- The server's Java version
- Whether the server is on online or offline mode.
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS' version, name, and architecture
- The core count of the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version
Opting out of this service can be done by disabling Metrics globally by editing the bStats's configuration file.