Need a powerful, fun and addictive plugin? Want to extend the features of Vanilla advancements or achievements? Advanced Achievements is a must-have for any successful server! Create a unique set of custom achievements and bring more roleplay, competition and challenge to your community!
Players love it: Advanced Achievements is ranked among the 10 highest rated Bukkit plugins on spigot.org, out of a total of close to 30000 resources!
- Create unlimited achievements based on 47 main categories (players or specific mobs killed, crafts, fish caught, played time, potions, ...)
- Two special categories to award achievements directly with commands
- Customise names, goals, descriptions, styles and colours
- Money, custom item, experience, increased max health/oxygen or custom command rewards
- Integration with Minecraft advancements for 1.12+ servers
- RP spirit with customisable books
- Fancy and fully customisable GUI to list achievements, view statistics and monitor progress
- All-time, monthly and weekly player rankings and leaderboards
- Advanced interactive texts and action bar messages
- Fireworks and screen titles when achievements are received (optional)
- Beautiful particle effects and custom sounds (optional)
- Notify other players when someone gets an achievement (optional)
- Optional third-party plugins support: Vault, PetMaster, BungeeTabListPlus, PlaceholderAPI and Essentials
- Dozens of flexible configuration options and amazing customisation possibilities
- Language file to modify all displayed texts; 15 available translations
- SQLite, MySQL or PostgreSQL support
- Advanced permission system to tune plugin as you wish
- Compatible with any Minecraft version from 1.7.9 to 1.12.2
- Compatible with Java 8+
- Highly optimised and easy to use
- Open-source, frequent updates
● Support the project by donating! If you want to motivate me even more for future updates and pay me a coffee or a pizza (most welcome during long coding sessions on this project!), feel free to donate!
Donators will also be listed here with a link to their server!
|- ParadiseRealms from paradiserealms.net|
|- Vestle from playcsmc.com|
|- mmuziek from play.bitcubes.eu|
|- StonurDewd from packetsofanarchy.com|
● Support the project by starring it on GitHub or contributing code! If you want to support this open-source project without doing anything that is code-related, you can simply star the repository: seeing people taking interest in the project's source is really motivating! For developers, an API and comprehensive documentation are available. Feel free to fork the project and share your code through pull requests!
Heavy contributors are listed here with a link to their server.
|- Several developers from addstar.com.au|
|- Platinteufel from minepolis.net|