Need a powerful, fun and addictive plugin? Want to extend the features of Vanilla advancements or achievements? Advanced Achievements is a must-have for any successful server! Create a unique set of custom achievements and bring more roleplay, competition and challenge to your community!
Players love it: Advanced Achievements is ranked among the 10 highest rated Bukkit plugins on spigot.org, out of a total of over 30000 resources!
- Create unlimited achievements based on 47 main categories (players killed, custom mobs, crafts, fish caught, played time, potions, ...)
- Two special categories to award achievements directly with commands
- Customise names, goals, descriptions, styles and colours
- Money, custom item, experience, increased max health/oxygen or custom command rewards
- Integration with Minecraft advancements for 1.12+ servers
- RP spirit with shareable books
- Fancy and fully customisable GUI to list achievements, view statistics and monitor progress
- All-time, monthly and weekly player rankings and leaderboards
- Advanced interactive texts and action bar messages
- Fireworks and screen titles when achievements are received
- Beautiful particle effects and custom sounds
- Optionally notify other players when someone gets an achievement
- Many third-party plugins: Vault, PetMaster, BungeeTabListPlus, PlaceholderAPI, Essentials, Plan, ...
- Dozens of flexible configuration options and amazing customisation possibilities
- Language file to modify all displayed texts; 16 available translations
- SQLite, MySQL or PostgreSQL support
- Advanced permission system to tune plugin as you wish
- Compatible with any Minecraft version from 1.7.9 to 1.13
- Compatible with Java 8+
- Highly optimised and easy to use
- Open-source, frequent updates
● Support the project by donating! Buying me a coffee or a pizza is most welcome during long coding sessions on this project and will boost motivation for future updates!
|- ParadiseRealms from paradiserealms.net|
|- Vestle from playcsmc.com|
|- mmuziek from play.bitcubes.eu|
|- StonurDewd from packetsofanarchy.com|
|- some anonymous donators|
● Support the project by starring it on GitHub or contributing code! No need to be a developer, simply star the GitHub repository or help update the translations! If you are a developer, an API and comprehensive documentation are available. Feel free to fork the project and share your code through pull requests!
|- Several developers from addstar.com.au|
|- Platinteufel from minepolis.net|