This plugin may be used to manage most of the plugins on your server. It is able to automatically install and update plugins.
- /am details <plugin> #Gives details about the <plugin>
- /am info #Gives information about the installed plugins
- /am update <plugin> #Updates <plugin>
- /am install <plugin> #Installs <plugin>
<plugin> is the name of the .jar file. Our names may slightly differ from the original names. Our names may be found here.
- addonmanager.* #Gives access to all commands
- addonmanager.notify #Notify users when there are updates available
- addonmanager.notify.login #Notify users when there are updates available (upon login)
- addonmanager.notify.update #Notify users when there are updates available (after an update)
- addonmanager.usage #Allows you to update and install plugins
All commands default to op.
Which plugins does AddonManager support?
Currently, AddonManager supports all plugins on dev.bukkit.org which are released under an Open-Source licence. All plugins are mirrored on our servers for easier administration. A full list of the supported plugins may be found here. We're working on making more plugins available. If you want your plugin to work with this plugin, just contact us.