This plugin allows you to monitor who is active and when. If you also use Vault, it will log the permission group ratio. It will help determine who to make staff by supplying you with reliable information about who is often online when staff is needed. It has a variety of log query commands to interpret the information stored.(in development)
- This plugin will be ported to vanilla, but this project is abandoned due to the shutting down of Bukkit.
- Web applet in beta!
- Group queries for SQL mode in beta!
- SQL mode released! Group queries for SQL still being developed.
- Localization feature added. If you would like to contribute a language, translate the en-us.yml file in the jar and submit it in a ticket.
- As of v0.1.3 /ahplayer will no longer work!
- Having a banner contest. Submit a ticket with the banner. If I like it, it will become the official banner and you will be added to the donor/contributor list. See here for details.
- Converting files to yaml format
- Further develop group queries
- New way to display data (brand new mechanic!)
- Web app to show graphs of the data collected
- Automatic config updater
- Continual mode
- Ability to autokick inactive players from factions.
- Custom metrics?
- Ability to ignore afk players using essentials
- More configurables?
- /ppercent <player> [start [end]] ["at" hour]: Shows the percent of online time between <start> and <end>. Restrict the search to a certain time using <hour>.
- /ptotal <player> [start [end]]: Shows the total online time between <start> and <end>.
- /phours <player> [start [end]]: Shows the percent of online time between <start> and <end> by hour.
- /ahrestore <date/time> - adds data from before the time specified from flat files to the database
- /online <player> <date/time> ["within" minutes] - checks records if player was online during the period specified; the within param defaults to the survey interval
- /online <player> between <date/time> <date/time> - checks records if player was online during the period specified
- /gpercent <group> [start [end]] ["at" hour]: Shows the percent of online time between <start> and <end>. Restrict the search to a certain time using <hour>.
- /staffdist [start [end]] - Shows the average percent of players that are staff during each hour of the day.
- /ahclean <date/time> - erases data from before the time specified
- /ahdump <date/time> - saves data from before the time specified to a flat file and removes it from the database
- /ahbackup <date/time> - saves data from before the time specified to a flat file without deleting it from the database
- params in <> are required, params in  are optional, params in "" should be typed word for word
- <time> uses format hh:mm:ss, <date> uses format MM/DD/YY, <date/time> uses format MM/DD/YY-hh:mm:ss, <hour> is an integer from 0 to 23.
- Example timestamps: 1/1/00-0:30:00, 3/24-5:10, 5/12-4, 3-18:20
- gpercent and staffdist require Vault
- ah.query.player - allows checking of player activity
- ah.query.group - allows checking of group distribution
- ah.admin - includes all of the above plus log cleaning
- Carmeops (IGN) - French localization
- As of August 8, this plugin is on the top 1000 plugins on Metrics!
- This plugin stayed on the top 1000 for at least 1 week April 11-20 2014!
The code for group queries is not as developed as player queries and may not work correctly.
This plugin utilizes Hidendra's plugin metrics system, collects information such as:
A unique identifier
The server's version of Java
Whether player authentication is enabled
The version of the server and plugin
The OS version/name and architecture
The core count for the CPU
The number of players online
The Metrics version
Source Code: https://github.com/psychic94/ActivityHistory/