UploadedMar 30, 2018
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.9-R0.2
This release fixes a few exploits and issues mainly around timeouts that could crash the server. Also, note that cooping requires players to accept an invite now due to an insta-kill exploit. Enjoy!
To update do the following:
- Stop the server
- Save a copy of your world folders and the plugin folder as a backup just in case
- Copy this jar over the old one
- If you want to update the language files, delete the appropriate ones from the locale folder and they will be regenerated
- Restart the server and you should be done!
- Report bugs to GitHub here: https://github.com/tastybento/ASkyBlock-Bugs-N-Features/issues
- [Exploit] Players can sometimes obtain dupe items by throwing them through nether portals.
- [Exploit] Added a confirm/reject to player coop invites. Malicious players were cooping players and killing them.
- [Exploit] Armor stands could be pulled off islands by visitors using rods.
- [Critical] Server crashes (watchdog timeout) when trying to obtain skulls for TopTen or Warps. Occurs when Mojang server is offline or rate limiting. Heads are now cached and obtained async. Big thanks to PaperSpigot Devs for all your help and the Beta testers too!!!!
- [Major] Entity limits do not survive a server reboot. (See below)
- [Major] Scanning for a safe spot to teleport could take too long and crash the server with large islands.
- [Major] Performing the level calc could take too long and crash the server with large islands.
- [Major] Coops could make warps on a coop island.
- [Medium] If a player bought items from the minishop but had a full inventory, the item was lost. Now they will be dropped on the ground.
- [Medium] String entity types (COW, PIG) were not supported for MONSTER_EGG in challenges for required items.
- [Minor] The next challenge level was not showing immediately when a player completed enough challenges.
- [Minor] Fancy level setting handles higher level types, K, G, M, T.
- [Minor] Update to Hungarian translations.
- [Minor] Update to Vietnamese translations.
- [Minor] Auto-detection of player's client language was not working.
- [Minor] Added support for PLANKS in schematics
- [Minor] Door protection was accidentally protecting wooden doors from breakage as well as use.
- [Minor] Warp level restriction was still being used even if 0 or <0 and preventing placing of warp signs.
- [Minor] Biome setting is done async over time. Provided feedback to player on progress and in console. Removed efforts to remove water from dry biomes. Slowed down biome setting to ensure all blocks are set over time.
Limits on entities previously did not last a server restart because it used meta data on the entities. Met data is not saved by the server. There is a beta feature in this version that saves the meta data on the entities to a file. As this file may grow large, it is disabled by default. If you would like to use it, set "saveentitylimits: true" in the general section of config.yml and restart the server. Please give feedback on this feature.